Global Liquidity and Cash Management
A DC issued by HSBC allows exporters to ship with confidence knowing that the DC is backed by one of the world's largest banks.
HSBC is able to provide import financing to customers who purchase raw materials or products from overseas.
A Standby Letter of Credit is often used to protect against non-performance of contractual obligation by the exporter.
Our comprehensive range of export finance solutions can help you manage your cash flow, allowing you to focus on building your business.
Export Financing offered by HSBC takes into account your unique requirements at different stages of the trade cycle.
Forfaiting transactions involve the bank purchasing trade bills at a discount, with bills of exchange or promissory notes accepted or guaranteed by a bank.
HSBC provides a comprehensive range of collection services under both D/P and D/A terms.
Receivable Management System
GLCM Application : How to fill out a form
* Click the item on the right to view the application, required documents, and instructions for filling out the application.
* Korean version is only available.
1. Account Closure Request Form
2. Power of Attorney
3. Application for Certificate Issuance
4. Application for Report / Change
5. Signature Authorization & Seal Registration Form
6. Registration /Change Request for Email Address. Etc.
7. Application for Tax/Utilities Payment Service
8. Application for Virtual Network Collection Service
9. Application for Virtual Account Service
10. Application for OTP Issuance and OTP Recipient Confirmation
11. Application for Cancellation and Return of Funds Transfer
12. Overseas Deposit Confirmation
13. Account Servicing Smart Form
DC Advice - 2004-0333
Mon-Fri 9:30 - 16:30
(Except Public Holiday)